I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 2 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 5 playa del carmen what to do
- 6 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 7 Belize planning help
- 8 help with my itinerary
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 11 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 12 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 13 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 14 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 15 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 16 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 17 Book Today
- 18 Oaxaca City
- 19 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 20 live from PV !
- 21 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 22 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 23 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 24 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe