My husband and I are taking off for a MUCH needed couples week in June... we were able to exchange our time share for the Grand Solmar at Land's End Resort & Spa - It looks really lovely and gets good reviews. We have the One Bedroom suite - (can we leave tomorrow???) We have not been to Cabo in about 8 years...
Would love to know if you think a car is necessary with the location of that resort? In the past we have rented a car as we were staying on the "corridor" area - I am having a hard time visualizing where this resort is located in Cabo and would prefer not to rent a car due to the pricey insurance... but don't want to feel "trapped" ...
Any recommendations for dining in Cabo? Also any type of excursions? I know my husband will want to go fishing one day (I will not join) so any recommendation on that would be fantastic as well!
So excited for this time away!!! It has been a very long time since he and I have had a week vacation alone together...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 라이브카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 타이탄바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 4 Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Costa Rica in January
- 6 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 7 playa del carmen
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 10 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 11 First time in MC
- 12 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 14 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 15 bugs in belize
- 16 Pollution in Mexico City
- 17 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 18 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 19 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 20 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 21 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 22 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 23 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 24 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 25 Nicaragua