I plan to enter panama overland, starting from San Jose . Though, I read some strange bureaucratic procedures at he border, with obligation to present an onward / return ticket for leaving Panama on a certain future date / way.
Anybody knows the current situation with that, if it is strictly enforced?
This could be a bus ticket, or obligatory to be flight ?
And anyway, normally best would be to be free to decide later, while in Panama, about the exact date and form of transport back to CR.
Possible to go around it?
Somewhere was mentioned, to have printed a ticket and cancelled it later, but generally seems a big trouble after all, maybe putting travelers off that destination..
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First time in MC
- 2 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 5 playa del carmen
- 6 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 7 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 8 bugs in belize
- 9 Pollution in Mexico City
- 10 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 11 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 12 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 15 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 16 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 17 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 18 Nicaragua
- 19 Winter escape
- 20 Entry into Cancun
- 21 San Blas
- 22 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 23 live from PV !
- 24 five days in Costa Rica in February
- 25 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen