Got back from Costa Rica and had the most wonderful time in a 10 days stay there.
It was my first time but you can bet that it won't be the last time.
Some recommendations and tips from my trip:
Don’t skip Corcovado, we saw there so many animals and the place is so raw in the good meaning of it that I truly think that if you don’t go to Corcovado once in Costa Rica, you missed her main attraction.
We stayed there at Aguila De Osa, Bradd Johnson the owner is a great guy and the place is wonderful with nice rooms, good food, everything a couple needs when staying in Corcovado.
On the way from Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio we had A stop at Canopy San Lorenzo, we did the zip lines, include the Tarzan swing, the competition cables and the Superman, something about the Superman, this is a 750 meters cables that lasts around 45 seconds, that was a thrill!
In Manuel Antonio we stayed at San Bada, it’s quite new and very close to the national park (5 meters away) it’s in a very good standard and the the staff is more than welcoming.
In Arenal, no matter what they tell you the best hot springs is the Tabacon, I wouldn’t try anywhere else (I did Baldi and it’s just not the same).
I also recommend to talk to this guy, Alon from touroperators CR, many great tips I got from him while planning our trip
I hope this helps a little bit to you guys, I plan to go back for so many places that I didn’t see yet…
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 2 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 5 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 6 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 7 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 8 Book Today
- 9 Oaxaca City
- 10 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 live from PV !
- 13 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 14 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 15 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 16 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 17 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 18 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 21 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 22 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 23 Which ruins.
- 24 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 25 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
Best vacation in my life (in CR) and I traveled IN many places in my life