We're coming to SMA for 10 days, we love great food, local markets, street food, wonderful bakeries and will have a car when we're there. Happy to travel around a bit and any suggestions most welcome
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 2 help with my itinerary
- 3 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 4 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 Belize planning help
- 7 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 8 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 9 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 10 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 11 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 12 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 13 Book Today
- 14 Oaxaca City
- 15 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 16 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 17 live from PV !
- 18 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 19 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 20 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 21 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 22 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 23 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 24 Costa Maya beach
- 25 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom