we have decided to go to Belize for my 40th. We are hoping to go from May 2-12th and spend a few nights in the jungle (Chaa Creek or similar accomodations) and a few nights at the beach. we found some places on Caye Caulker that look nice. How do people get between the two locations usually - are there taxi's/buses etc? Does anyone know if the tranport piece is very expensive?
Any insight is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT KODAK Techh care
- 2 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 6 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 7 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 8 playa del carmen what to do
- 9 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 help with my itinerary
- 12 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 13 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 14 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 15 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 16 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 17 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 18 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 19 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 20 Book Today
- 21 Oaxaca City
- 22 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 23 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 24 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 25 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018