Wife and I are looking into an 8 or 9 day visit to Belize with interests in snorkeling, hiking, exploring the jungle wildlife and ruins. Not looking for an upscale resort but nothing terribly rustic. Perhaps split beach and jungle? Appreciate the suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact HOTMAIL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Belize planning help
- 3 help with my itinerary
- 4 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 7 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 8 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 9 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 10 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 11 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 12 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 13 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 14 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 15 Book Today
- 16 Oaxaca City
- 17 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 18 live from PV !
- 19 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 20 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 21 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 22 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 24 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 25 Costa Maya beach