Wife and I are looking into an 8 or 9 day visit to Belize with interests in snorkeling, hiking, exploring the jungle wildlife and ruins. Not looking for an upscale resort but nothing terribly rustic. Perhaps split beach and jungle? Appreciate the suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 live from PV !
- 3 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 4 Advice Needed for Playa Del Carmen/Cancun
- 5 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 8 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 9 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 10 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 11 playa del carmen what to do
- 12 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 13 Belize planning help
- 14 help with my itinerary
- 15 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 16 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 17 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 18 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 19 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 20 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 21 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 22 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 23 Book Today
- 24 Oaxaca City
- 25 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity