hi everyone -
i'm in the midst of planning my first trip to belize for early december 2012. i believe i have narrowed down my lodging in the cayo district to one of the 3:
ian anderson's caves branch
mystic river resort
all 3 are highly ranked on trip advisor...although i think ian anderson has been in the business the longest? only turn off is that there have been reports of the staff stealing $ at ian anderson's. i hope they have remedied that problem since those reports. the rooms and amenities at all 3 sounds great from what i've read. do you have any opinion on any of these? so that's my 1st question.
my 2nd question is: since the lodges don't offer the exact same tours, it seems i have to decide which tour is most worthwhile: the waterfall cave expedition vs. mountain pine ridge/rio frio/rio on pools. i'd love to hear what you think about these tours so i can make the best decision. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL password रीसेट 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL Tech care
- 2 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 5 First time in MC
- 6 playa del carmen
- 7 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 8 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 9 bugs in belize
- 10 Pollution in Mexico City
- 11 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 12 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 13 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 16 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 17 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 18 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 19 Nicaragua
- 20 Winter escape
- 21 Entry into Cancun
- 22 San Blas
- 23 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 24 live from PV !
- 25 five days in Costa Rica in February
belize - cayo district - your experience with lodging & tours
hi everyone -