My husband and I have been to PDC twice and we love it. The beaches are beautiful, the snorkeling is fun, people are friendly and the overall vacation can be cheap but fantastic. We want to get out of the frigid North East in February, but we are torn. Should we head back to PDC, which is a sure thing for us, or try some place new, like PV to see a little more of the world? We sure would hate to be disappointed! Please help.
Here's what we're looking for:
1. Snorkeling and/or other natural activities.
2. Good but fairly cheap food and accomodations. (We don't want anything too glitzy, but don't want mosquitos in our room either!)We paid $75/night in Feb. for our PDC hotel room.
3. A combination of activities and down time (reading on the beach).
4. Beautiful setting.
I'm just in the beginnings of my search for a vacation spot, so any other input about PV or other destination suggestions would be most welcome. Thanks for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 2 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 3 playa del carmen what to do
- 4 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 Belize planning help
- 7 help with my itinerary
- 8 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 9 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 10 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 11 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 12 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 13 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 14 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 15 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 16 Book Today
- 17 Oaxaca City
- 18 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 19 live from PV !
- 20 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 21 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 22 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 23 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?