Hi. I'm planning my first trip to Playa del Carmen and am wondering if there's a supermarket that sells baby formula, such as Similac or Isomil?? I really don't want to lug gallons of the stuff from Jersey...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations canon Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Cabo- HI Resort AI vs. Sheraton ??
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 4 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 5 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica in January
- 7 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 10 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 playa del carmen
- 13 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 14 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 15 First time in MC
- 16 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 18 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 19 bugs in belize
- 20 Pollution in Mexico City
- 21 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 22 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 23 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City