My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a trip for our anniversary and I suggested CR as it has what we love - beaches and adventure. However, he LOVES all-inclusive and pretty much refuses to stay anywhere that isn't.
Any suggestions on places to stay? We don't have a huge budget.
Arenal is our main focus so if we have to stay in that area, it's fine with us.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 3 Advice Needed for Playa Del Carmen/Cancun
- 4 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 8 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 9 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 help with my itinerary
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 16 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 17 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 18 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 19 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 20 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 21 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 22 Book Today
- 23 Oaxaca City
- 24 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 25 live from PV !