I am trying to make a decision regarding lodging in the Arenal area. I am headed there with my husband for 5 days in early May! Can't wait. Am looking for a place that we can truly relax and enjoy the facilities. Would love to have hot springs on site so can end every day with a relaxing dip. We're leaving our two year old behind with the grandparents, so less kids = better! Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 2 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 3 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 4 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 5 Book Today
- 6 Oaxaca City
- 7 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 8 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 9 live from PV !
- 10 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 11 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 12 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 13 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 14 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 15 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 16 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 17 Costa Maya beach
- 18 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 19 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 20 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 21 Which ruins.
- 22 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 23 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 25 Help with perfect/balanced itinerary in Belize