I am visiting Antigua Guatemala with my family this summer and would like to know if Antigua is safe?
We will be staying in Antigua for a couple of weeks, can anybody recommend a good place stay....... we dont mind paying a bit extra for a nice place to stay...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 2 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 3 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 4 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 5 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 6 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 7 Book Today
- 8 Oaxaca City
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 live from PV !
- 12 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 13 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 14 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 15 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 16 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 17 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 20 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 21 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 22 Which ruins.
- 23 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 24 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
Antigua - safe places to stay in Antigua Guatemala... any ideas?