We have been offered $40 per person/day at the resort we are staying. Any insight if this a "good deal" or are meals very affordable in Antigua? Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/awaderm/
- 2 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 3 Ultra Muscle Testo
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 6 Belize planning help
- 7 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 8 help with my itinerary
- 9 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 10 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 11 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 12 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 13 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 14 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 15 Book Today
- 16 Oaxaca City
- 17 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 18 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 19 live from PV !
- 20 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 21 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 22 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 23 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?