Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Costa Rica in January
- 4 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 5 playa del carmen
- 6 Back to Oaxaca.
- 7 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 8 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 9 First time in MC
- 10 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 12 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 13 bugs in belize
- 14 Pollution in Mexico City
- 15 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 16 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 17 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 18 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 19 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 20 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 21 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 22 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 23 Nicaragua
- 24 Winter escape
- 25 Entry into Cancun
Hi all --