I am trying to book a flight out of San Jose in May and the cheapest flights are at 1 am. Does anyone have travel advice? Will there be reliable transportation at that time? Is it a safe time to travel?
Any input is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 2 Belize planning help
- 3 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 4 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 5 help with my itinerary
- 6 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 7 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 8 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 9 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 10 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Book Today
- 13 Oaxaca City
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 16 live from PV !
- 17 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 18 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 19 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 20 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 21 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 22 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 23 Costa Maya beach
- 24 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 25 escorted tour Costa Rica