Hi, all -
This summer my husband and I plan to do a guided bike trip and are looking into the village trips offered by 2 outfitters, Old Town Outfitters and Guatemala Ventures (Mayan Bikes). The trips are 20-25 miles and take about 4 hours.
Both trips go through San Cristóbal Abajo, San Pedro Las Huertas, San Juan del Obispo, Cuidad Vieja, San Miguel Dueño (and Valhalla), and San Antonio Aguas Calientes (most of which I've visited in the past).
The Guat Ventures trip also goes through Santa Ana. The OT Outfitters tour also goes through Santa Teresa, San Gaspar Vivar, and San Miguel Escobar (and costs a bit more).
Does anyone have an opinion for me based on experience with these outfitters or insider knowledge about the additional towns we'd pass through? Also, does anyone know if these are local or foreign-owned outfits?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 https://www.seremolynbuy.com/luna-luminate/
- 2 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 5 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 6 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 7 Book Today
- 8 Oaxaca City
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 live from PV !
- 12 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 13 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 14 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 15 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 16 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 17 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 18 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 21 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 22 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 23 Which ruins.
- 24 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 25 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
Hi, all -