I am in grad school and mother to a 7 yr old- I've been "planning" a trip to C.R. for some time now.Would like to go around Xmas. I've read through some of the lonely planet guide and this website.3 of us (hubby too) would be going.
I'd like to do Manuel Antonio, and I think Arenal- but don't know if that's feasible to do in this time period and with a child. Other things I'd like to do is go to a nice beach, hot springs, dolphins/whales would be great- but it probably couldn't be squeezed in right? My top priorities are: wildlife, volcano,dolphins/whales, hot springs, beach. AM I asking for too much? Any pointers?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Costa Rica in January
- 7 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 8 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 playa del carmen
- 11 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 12 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 13 First time in MC
- 14 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 16 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 17 bugs in belize
- 18 Pollution in Mexico City
- 19 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 20 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 21 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 22 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 23 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 24 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 25 San Miguel or Mexico City