My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 https://www.seremolynbuy.com/dermaset-skin/
- 2 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 3 Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Costa Rica in January
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 6 playa del carmen
- 7 Back to Oaxaca.
- 8 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 9 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 10 First time in MC
- 11 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 12 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 13 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 14 bugs in belize
- 15 Pollution in Mexico City
- 16 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 17 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 18 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 19 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 20 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 21 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 22 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 23 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 24 Nicaragua
- 25 Winter escape