Ylang Ylang resort with young children opinions

Old May 14th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ylang Ylang resort with young children opinions

We are looking at this hotel for february 2009. we would be traveling with a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Anyboby that has stayed here have any opinions about the children there. We would be staying for a week, incorperating a wedding.

Thanks
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:31 AM

My fiance and I are getting married at Ylang Ylang on February 18th with 12 friends. When is the wedding taking place that you are attending?
Old May 15th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Original Poster

The wedding is ours and we are looking at the last week of February. No specific date yet we are in the process of reserving the rooms today
Old May 15th, 2008, 03:19 PM

If you are thiking of staying in the bungalows there is not air conditioning and it could be very warm at that time of year. We were there for several days in January.There were few children and the ones that were there were mainly older children. It is a quiet and romantic place and mostly there were couples. The restaurant is outside but is very elegant at night. I know I am going to sound like a grinch and child hater, which I am not, but I really do not think this is the sort of place for small children. There appeared to be several young couples, possibly enjoying their honeymooons, and I am not sure they would appreciate young children running around or being disruptive at dinner time.
Old May 17th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Original Poster

I appreciate your comments, although when I booked the rooms the manager seemed more than happy for us to bring children with us.