Where is this place

Aug 13th, 2002, 05:15 PM
del

Where is this place

Someone told us that they stayed at "Rincon de Guayabitos at Los Coco de Cameroon and it was very nice. I cant find anything on this. Am wondering if spelling was given incorrectly or I completely misunderstood
Any ideas?

Aug 14th, 2002, 04:29 AM
asdf

Rincon de Guayabitos is in Mexico and you can search on it to find several local Web sites. I couldn't find anything on that property however (but admittedly didn't look too deep into the found sites).

Aug 14th, 2002, 05:00 AM
dan

North of PV 30 miles.

www.rincondeguayabitos.com
and
www.members2.boardhost.com/jamiefromalta/index.html

adios!
mexicodan
www.mexicomexico.info

Aug 15th, 2002, 03:56 PM
location location

Pacific coast north of Puerto Vallarta and south of San Blas, I believe.

Aug 16th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Tommy Huynh

Beautiful place, if you are into bird watching, it has one of the densest and diverse populations of birds in N America. Just watch out for the chichi flies that come out at dusk!

www.Lumika.org - Photos of Cuba, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Vietnam, & the Us.

Aug 20th, 2002, 07:24 PM
lupe

Very close to Puerto Vallarta, where a lot of the Mexian locals go, instead of Puerto Vallarta.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:36 AM
Kathy

Rincon de Guayabitos is located about an 1 1/2 hours north of Puerto Vallarta in the State of Nayarit, and is also next to another little town of La Penita. Both are very small Mexican towns with alot of local flavor; not much to do, but very relaxing and very unlike the atmosphere of downtown PV. Excellent local food and not expensive. You can get there by bus or rent a car and drive. The drive is very nice and scenic, but drive carefully. I would not recommend making this trip after dark as the roads are very dangerous and they do not have street lights. The Royal Decameron Los Cocos is the largest resort in this area and is a very beautiful resort. Hope this helps.