Wedding in Cabo!! Need advice!!

Old Jan 6th, 1999, 10:38 AM
Laura

Wedding in Cabo!! Need advice!!

My fiance and I are getting married in Cabo in October 1999. We were thinking of having the ceremony at La Concha Beach Club. Know anything about it? Has anybody gone through La Concha to plan the wedding? And we would like to stay at an all-inclusive hotel in Cabo. Any Suggestions? Anybody know anything about El Presidente? Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Old Jan 7th, 1999, 02:05 PM
Micaela

Here is a website that may be of help to you: [email protected]. They helped a friend of a friend plan her wedding and the wedding turn out really nice (So I heard...I didn't go)

Old Jan 7th, 1999, 02:05 PM
Micaela

Here is a website that may be of help to you: [email protected]. They helped a friend of a friend plan her wedding and the wedding turn out really nice (So I heard...I didn't go)

Old Jan 7th, 1999, 02:07 PM
Micaela

Old Jan 19th, 1999, 01:21 PM
K.C.

Cabo is a fun place. Why are you interested in an all inclusive? The Presidente is one of the few choices. There are so many places to eat and drink at reasonable prices that I think you would be disappointed being obligated to one place. Congratulations and good luck!!