Weather in Los Cabos in July/August

Jun 5th, 1997, 09:08 AM
Bob Ledford

Weather in Los Cabos in July/August

How hot is it during July and August in Los Cabos ? Is it dry heat or humid ? Is it bearable ? When is the rainy or storm season . Thanks.

Jun 5th, 1997, 04:25 PM
Mary

Don't know much about Los Cabos specifically but my husband & I were thinking about going to IXTAPA in July & postponed our trip b/c of the weather. April thru September is supposedly Mexico's rainy season. It can be very hot & humid but that didn't bother us as much as the rain. Many people said that it usually rains at night for about an hour or so but I called Mexico & was told that it can rain for days, etc. We were quite skeptical & didn't want our trip ruined because of the rain. You may want to try www.go2mexico.com for more info. Good Luck! If you go in July, let me know how the weather was! Mary

Jun 10th, 1997, 02:48 PM
Steve Clark

Weather in July and August is rather warm, usually in the high 80's and night cool into the upper 60's or low 70's. It is a dry heat so the nights are particularly pleasant after the sun goes down. Not much rain at this time.

Jun 18th, 1997, 07:15 PM
Eileen

My husband & I just got back from a week in los cabos & the weather was great. It was how I would envision Arizona - hot & dry in the day, coolish in the evenings. So many of the resorts had wooden furniture outdoors that we asked what they did when it rained. The response was that it never rained except during the rainy season (or a hurricane!), which is in the fall. They also said that few people go there in August because of the heat. However, being from hot & humid Southeast Texas I find dry heat a relief! If I were you I'd just make sure you get there before September. We absolutely loved it there, & the prices have really dropped for the summer because it's their low season. We stayed at the Palmilla Hotel in the Corridor, which is expensive but very, very much worth every penny!Have a good time- We can't wait to go back!

Jul 4th, 1997, 05:44 PM
karen zinck

Wew were to Cabo in May and loved it though it was hot even then 95 -100. Evenings cool off and if your're by the pool or the beach it's not bad. We didn't go to town during the day. Walking up the beach was like walking the desert some days but we still loved it.

Search this Thread