Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page >

Villas in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for Rent...Near Town?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a group of 6-8 that would rather have a home/villa for our stay. Preferably something that would allow for a walk to town for dining, nightlife, etc. Some sights have mentioned the Pedregal area -- is that close to the town center? Has anyone used an agent to book a private home/villa or condo that would work with this size group? Thanks -- no kids so I would prefer double or queen beds for all.
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 11:21 AM

<b>would rather have a home/villa for our stay. Preferably something that would allow for a walk to town for dining, nightlife, etc. Some sights have mentioned the Pedregal area -- is that close to the town center?</b>

Pedregal is a deluxe, gated area high above Cabo, the best locations look out over the Pacific from rocky cliffs. Very expensive homes here.

You can walk to downtown since it's downhill and not TOO far but I'm pretty certain you'll want to take a cab back.

For what you're looking for this is probably the best area, if the prices don't scare you off. Can't help with an agent, sorry.

Bill
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 06:55 PM

go to www.cabovillas.com.
I rented a villa (villa carolina) in the pedregal on the marina side and walked into town every nite.
Choose from many villas.
Earth, Sea, Sky Vacations is a first class operation.
I went with 4 young adults and was glad that they didn't have to drive.
Try to have the maid clean in the pm, when you are gone, not in the am when the kids are just getting up.
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 01:02 PM

Try cabosanlucasvillas.net We are going to be staying in a house on the Cabo del Sol golf course the day after Christmas and this reservation site has helped us with everything. Including reservations for dinner, golf, full staff, etc. etc. They have been wonderful so far. Check out the pictures of the homes on their website.
We are a family of 9 - Grandma, Gramps, My siter and her husband, and our 4 teens. Hope it helps.
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 02:39 PM
emd

I agree that Earth Sea Sky is a class operation. Great service, very thorough and most important, you can TRUST what they say and that they will do what they say they will do. You can book all kinds of services w/them to go along w/your villa rental, like spa services (massage, etc.) at the villa, chefs to come prepare a meal, stocking your fridge before you get there (a great idea), etc. I highly recommend them. I used a different agency once and it was a disaster. With Earth Sea Sky everything went very smoothly.