traveling suggestions

Jan 10th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Original Poster

traveling suggestions

Hello. I am planning a trip to South America with two of my girl friends. We are all 23 years old from the U.S. and are looking to travel for 2-3 weeks during the end of June and beginning of July. We are all somewhat experienced travelers for our age and are looking to go to as many places in South America that we can. We would like to experience the culture, nightlife, beaches, and also see many of the historical and natural sights. We are trying to keep cost to a minumum. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we should go and how to travel around South America?
Jan 10th, 2005, 09:40 AM

Just an starting point South America is HUGE. Just look a map of Brasil and you will see what am talking about, now add to the map Argentina...it gets hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Instead of trying to cover most of South America, pick 1, mas 2 countries and exlore that to the MAX.
Brasil will be a great destination.
Adios
Jan 10th, 2005, 01:59 PM

Because of your age, your budget, and your desired itinerary I suggest reading The Thorn Tree, a BB similar to this one but with a majority of younger and lower budget travelers than Fodors. See www.lonelyplanet.com

Search this Thread