Traveling from San Jose to Jaco

Apr 19th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Original Poster

Traveling from San Jose to Jaco

Hello! A friend and I will be arriving at San Jose airport around 8pm on Good Friday. We have a reservation that night for a hotel in Jaco. What's the best way to get there?? This particular hotel does not provide transportation but says they could arrange for a reputable taxi driver for $90 USD. Is this the best deal we'll get? I'm a little leery of the public buses and are not even sure that they run on Good Friday....Thanks in advance for your help!
Apr 20th, 2011, 05:34 AM

At 8:00pm I would be fine letting the hotel arrange your transportation. A bus would be cheaper but like you, not sure they would be running that late, and would take a whole lot longer in any case. Shared shuttles also don't pick up that late.
Apr 20th, 2011, 06:30 AM

Agree with Allylam, the best way to do it, is with the hotel transportation, actually is the only way. In good friday there are only a couple of buses during the day, mostly in the morning. But you won´t find any other transportation during this day, everything is close. Only touristic places are open. So, arrange the transportation with them.
Hope this helps.

Search this Thread