Notices

Travel Agent recos in Argentina

Old Feb 1st, 2007, 06:05 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travel Agent recos in Argentina

Can anyone recommend travel agents who can help with customizing my itenerary, flights, airport pick-up, local tour arrangements etc.?
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 06:54 AM

I used Cintia Stella at WOW! Argentina and I loved her. She did a great job. I posted a trip report My Argentine Adventure on this site. You can find it by clicking on my screenname. In it you will find some of the reasons I felt she was exceptional. She does charge $100 up front to do any estimates, itineraries,etc. That is deducted from your bill when you book with her.
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 06:59 AM

Isabel from [email protected] has been very helpful in this forum.
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:33 AM

Same here. We just completed a two week vacation -- visiting BA, Bariloche and El Califate. Used Cintia at WOW Argentina for our itineraries in Patagonia. Wonderful service and pleasant surprise after surprise.
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 06:03 AM

Cintia never got back to me after acknowledging that she received my message. Isabel was delightful, very mindful of my pocketbook and could get things done in a very short time frame. I highly recommend her and I do not make glowing recommendations often.
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 08:55 AM

Another vote for Cintia.
I used to be a travel agent and know how difficult the job can be. She surpassed my expectations and wish her work ethic could be cloned in other parts of the world.
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 09:35 AM

We all can have a favorite travel agent, for me as I am sure for others posting in this very post, like cmcfong,aloha boston and tengo hambre, Cintia provided very good service.
Frankly it is hard to believe that she did not even follow up someone's request. Of course everything is possible but I would find more elegant and more realistic only to vouch for those agent one cares avoiding to demonize others.
I believe avrooster when he says Isabel is a great travel agent and I am sure she is, I do not need to say anything against other travel agents to vouch for my favorite one, that is Cintia.
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 02:00 PM

We used Silvia at Argentina Tours 4U (www.argentina 2rs4u.com.ar) last Aug./Sept.for BA and Salta region. She did an excellent job and was very helpful in planning itinerary,hotels, airport arrangements as well as emailing us at various hotels the boarding passes for our next flights within the country. That web checkin at the airport was fantastic since we could check in at the web checkin with no line and avoid LONG lines at the regular checkin. Will use her again on our next trip!