Reload this Page >

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE CANCUN DEAL!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 1999, 04:51 AM
ayesha

<BR>Hi, <BR> <BR>Has ayone had any experience with a company called World Vacation Travel in Miami? I am getting a really good deal throuh one of their members, but I am not sure if there is a catch. The member is a company called Cancun Connection and their website is, <BR>www.cancun-all-inclusive.com <BR> If anyone has any inforamtion please let me know. I am thinking with this arrangement you have to attend seminars or something of the sort if you book though them. <BR>

Old Jul 8th, 2001, 10:25 AM
Cindy

I am thinking of booking throught them also and I too and afraid that the deal sounds too good to be true. How did your trip turn out?

Old Jul 8th, 2001, 08:24 PM
tommy

Well I can tell you about canun all inclusive. What it basiclly is a timeshare sale. These people are members of the Palace resorts and can book trips at discounted rates to you and they earn points or something like that for free travel themselves. Sometimes you can get pretty good deals but to me you can get just as good of rates thru a charter company that includes are and transfers. Personally the only Place resort I would stay at again would be the Cancun Palace. It has the best beach and is the most fun. hope this helps <BR> <BR>Tommy

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 05:29 AM
Jenn

Ayesha, <BR> <BR>Hi I am also a member of Palace Resorts and I actually went to the Moon Palace in November and this cancun all-inclusive.com is who I booked through! We loved the Palace Resorts so much we bought a membership! Now we do the same thing we sell weeks to the Palace Resorts at our member rates! It is very legitamate. See we call World Vacation Travel to make all air and resort reservations, that is the agency we book your trips through they handle all Palace Resorts reservations, even if you went directly through Palace Resorts website this is who you would make your reservations with, but you would pay more because you are not going through a member. <BR> <BR> <BR>www.get-me.to/cancun <BR> Jennifer

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 04:53 PM
tommy

Jenn, not to be negative but I know that I can get it cheaper vacation to one of the Palace resorts thru either Adventure Tours or MLT vacations and that even includes air. Just because your a member doesn't mean you get the best price as charter companies buy blocks of rooms at a time, hence the cheaper prices. <BR> <BR>Tommy

Old Jul 13th, 2001, 07:01 AM
Teresa

If it's too good to be true...well, usually that's exactly right!!!! <BR>Teresa