The Best Place to Study Spanish and work

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 11:11 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For anyone interesting in Studying Spanish.

Quito, Ecuador is one of the best places to do it. Overall the Spanish is a bit cleaner than in other South American countries (meaning, easier to understand and easier to practice). Quito itself is a beautiful city with heaps of Colonial architecture, museums, and parks.

For the past 3 weeks I have been studying Spanish at the Pichincha Spanish School and would like to recommend it to anyone looking for a place to study. The teachers are excellent, the school director is SUPER nice and helpful and the host family I have is wonderful. Outside of the class, the school offers many fun activities or it is easy enough to go exploring with other students from the school. The school also offers interships for its students and is a great resource on finding volunteer work. If you do an intership here, they will reduce the price of language classes and family stay, by a lot. So, if you interested in a great and affordable Spanish school. CHECK OUT www.pichinchaspanishschool.com

Happy Travels, B
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 09:51 AM

An ad perhaps? You also sung the schools praises and wonderful features on 7/30.
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 11:06 AM
Original Poster

Dude, do you have to be so aporetic. Let me then apolize for recommending a place that I really like TWICE!
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:08 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Sorry but it does look suspicious when someone comes here, registers new to the forum, and only posts about one particular business, twice, and nothing else.
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:06 PM

If an am in error I appologize, the dual postings and manner and degree of information were unusual to say the least. I am glad you had such a positive experience.