Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Mexico & Central America (https://www.fodors.com/community/mexico-and-central-america/)
-   -   TC's Cozumel list (https://www.fodors.com/community/mexico-and-central-america/tcs-cozumel-list-766744/)

ftatarel1 Feb 8th, 2009 06:33 AM

TC's Cozumel list

Hi TC,
Could you please include me in your "things to do list"?
My email is:
[email protected]

Thank you
Frank

TC Mar 2nd, 2009 12:49 PM

I have emailed this to you on 1/3/09, Frank. I'm sorry if I missed your request. This new format is a bit confusing and I've been in Cozumel for the month of February, so I'm just now back and catching on. Hope the info helps you plan.

packrfan Mar 9th, 2009 06:55 AM

Hi TC, Leaving for Cozumel in 12 dys, could you please send
me your list also.
My email is: [email protected]

Thanks

TC Mar 9th, 2009 01:11 PM

Dear pjreader, Have sent today. Hope it helps. Enjoy!

oceanboys Jul 10th, 2009 05:36 PM

Hey TC -- not sure if it's late but could I also receive a copy of your [email protected]?

thanks

TC Jul 12th, 2009 08:21 AM

Sent to you, Oceanboys. Have fun and let me know how you find the island after the big (as in no big deal) swine flu scare.

olesouthernbelle Jul 19th, 2009 07:26 PM

I'm taking a cruise that stops in Cozumel for one day. Would your list be of benefit to me? I'm not sure what the list entails or why you don't just post it here?
Thanks.

TC Jul 20th, 2009 08:50 AM

I don't "just post it here", because I update it after we are on the island each February (and more often if I get news) and I don't want to be responsible for giving inacurate or outdated information. I doubt if it would be of value for your limited cruise stop. There are several web sites that have cruise destination information. Try the "one day on the island" section of My Cozumel.

olesouthernbelle Jul 20th, 2009 11:28 AM

So, your list is 'not to miss' sites? Thanks. I will check out the section to which you refer.

ireland6 Jul 20th, 2009 12:22 PM

Hello, could I also have your list? My email is [email protected].
Thanks,
Kellie

TC Jul 21st, 2009 07:22 AM

Olesouthernbelle, My list is more like how to enjoy a longer holiday on the island (dining, shopping, activities), rather than the hurry, hurry, <i>"Top Things to See in a Day"</i> kind of thing.

On its way, Kellie.

olesouthernbelle Jul 21st, 2009 05:41 PM

Oh I see. I did take a look at your suggested link & am learning a few things. I appreciate your help!

imspinger Jul 23rd, 2009 02:30 PM

TC - I am thinking of going to Cozumel by myself - over 40 female - much needed break from work, kids, etc.....and have never been to the island. Is it safe for a single female traveler? If so, can you steer me in a good direction (re: hotel) that won't break the bank - going for a last-minute August trip from Norfolk, VA - not interested in nightlife - just beautiful beach and water and good food....and peace. Your thoughts?

imspinger Jul 23rd, 2009 02:34 PM

BTW, TC...when I say "over 40", I mean I am 41...so I should say I am still interested in kicking up my heels! I would love to see your now-famous "things-to-do" list, if you will....would you email to [email protected] Thanks!

TC Jul 24th, 2009 09:04 AM

No problem......4 or 40 - Cozumel is a wonderful place. Absolutely safe with lots to do. I've sent you an email with "the list" and lots more. I hope it helps. Enjoy!

JJJones Aug 24th, 2009 09:23 PM

Heading to cozumel at beginning of october. Would love to have the list. [email protected] Thanks!

TC Aug 25th, 2009 08:16 AM

Happy to help.

one1badpirate Oct 6th, 2009 12:32 PM

i would love to have the list
[email protected]

TC Oct 6th, 2009 02:12 PM

Have sent to you "Pirate". Two emails. Let me know how you find the island. They've been hurt by all the bad press from flu and low season travel. Enjoy....spend lots of money.

KVR Oct 7th, 2009 02:21 PM

We're doing a week vacation in December. Would love to see what you have recommended. [email protected]