Reload this Page >

Suggestions for best hotel in Cancun

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2000, 05:03 AM
Joy

Hello! We are planning a trip to Cancun this year and have already been once. We stayed at the Royal Solaris the first time. This time we want to stay somewhere different. I'd like to know what other hotels that would be nicer than the Solaris, with great beach front and nice pools! Thanks to all!!

Old Jan 11th, 2000, 07:53 AM
Kat

The Ritz Carlton.

Old Jan 17th, 2000, 10:56 AM
BB

Fiesta American Condesa. Fabulous! <BR>

Old Jan 17th, 2000, 10:58 AM
BB

Oops...meant "Americana" not "American" in hotel name above. <BR>

Old Jan 17th, 2000, 01:36 PM
Beth

I second the Fiesta Americana Condessa.. although the beach can be rough at times.. beautiful hotel with good food and a gracious staff...

Old Jan 18th, 2000, 03:55 AM
Sue C

I like the Fiesta AmericanaCancun,have stayed there 6 times in 5 years..just stay away from the Oasis..that hotel is the pits. You can get some more great Cancun info at the below site. <BR> <BR>http://cancunandrivieramaya.com/cgi-...on/config.cgi? <BR> <BR>we welcome all newcomers..I look forward to seeing you there!

Old Jan 18th, 2000, 06:05 AM
floan

Just came back from the Caesar Park which is now a Hilton. Great beach! great pools. Good food, helpful friendly, well-trained staff. Far enough away from the honky tonk. Twice a day towel service. Good kid facilities.

Old Jan 18th, 2000, 10:18 AM
Shannon T.

I also have to say the Fiesta Americana Condesa! My husband and I were there for a week last May for our honeymoon. The pool and the beach there is wonderful. The hotel and service was also really great. Have fun!

Old Jan 21st, 2000, 08:26 AM
chris

Oasis <BR>great hotel - Grand Oasis is even better - it is the sister hotel to Oasis - the pool is shared - long winding - i think the biggest pool in the area - rooms are tiled and clean - grounds are lush and tropical - swim up pool bars - hammocks for chilling out - right on the bus line - great beach - i think it is a perfect locale - smoke a cigar in the Grand Oasis lunge area - leather soft couches - wide open tiled area - awesome

Old Jan 21st, 2000, 03:03 PM
BRAD

I LIKED THE CASA MAGNA (MARRIOTT). VERY NICE.

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 03:55 PM
LISA

I WOULD SAY EITHER THE GRAND CARIBE ROYALE OR CEASARS PARK. ELEGANT AND ON GREAT BEACHES. EXCEPITONAL SERVICE