Search

SPORTFISHING CABO

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 08:17 AM
4cavs

SPORTFISHING CABO

MY HUSBAND AND I WILL BE VISITING 5/3/07 THRU 5/10/07 STAYING AT THE SHERATON DEL MAR. WE'LL BE RENTING A CAR. WANT TO GO SPORTFISHING,THERE'S A LOT OF CHOICES! ANY HELP? SHOULD WE WAIT AND HIT THE MARINA WHEN WE GET THERE OR BOOK WELL IN ADVANCE? HOW ABOUT WEATHER,FISHN' CONDITIONS ECT... WE WANT TO CATCH FISH(ON A NICE BOAT)

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There were a couple of other posts about fishing in Cabo a few weeks ago, which I just bumped back to the top of the queue for you to check out ... I had a few suggestions for specific fleets we've used in the past.

<b>SHOULD WE WAIT AND HIT THE MARINA WHEN WE GET THERE OR BOOK WELL IN ADVANCE?</b>

We would typically book the boats we wanted well in advance for about 2/3's the days we wanted to fish, then wing it for the other days (or not fish if it were poor) once we got there.

You're there a week and if you only want to fish one or two days you could easily wait and book after you arrive, for example. Maybe wander down to the docks around 3 PM and count the flags on the boats and see what's being caught (the billfish are released but you can tell how many were caught by the flags the boats string up).

<b>HOW ABOUT WEATHER,FISHN' CONDITIONS ECT</b>

Should be good for striped marlin and inshore species that time of year, with perfect weather.

Bill

Bill
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Ag3046

Unlock your capitals key. It is rude to post all in caps. It is the internet equivalent of shouting, and it's hard to read. I didn't even read through your question.

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 11:29 AM
4cavs

OH THE CAPITALS OFFEND YOU. SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THE LAW! CRABBY PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT OFFER ADVISE ANYWAY!! GO GET SOME THERAPY JERK!

Old Nov 30th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Ag3046

You will find this is basic internet courtesy, and it is more difficult to read all caps. I mentioned it so that you would be more likely to get people reading your post.

A polite manner will get you farther with useful responses than rude abuse. That's just a general rule of life.

Old Nov 30th, 2006, 09:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<b>OH THE CAPITALS OFFEND YOU. SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THE LAW! CRABBY PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT OFFER ADVISE ANYWAY!! GO GET SOME THERAPY JERK! </b>

Upon further reflection please do NOT use any of the fleets I recommended. Or if you do please please please do NOT tell them I sent you to them.

Bill