Skytrek vs Arenal Mundo Ziplines

Old Oct 12th, 2021, 08:34 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skytrek vs Arenal Mundo Ziplines

Can somebody help me choose, please?? Share your experiences, good/ bad etc.

Thank you in advance!
Heather Condon
Old Oct 12th, 2021, 10:39 AM

We've only done Sky Trek, but they have some of the highest, longest, fastest lines in the country. They have a tram that takes you up to the top as well. Great for thrill seekers.
Old Oct 12th, 2021, 11:36 AM

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
My wife was scared spitless to do Skytrek. But in the end, she was glad she did. I thought it was great.
Old Oct 12th, 2021, 11:41 AM

We went to Skytrek and it was really good. We enjoyed the tram up the hill, and the ziplines were really fun. The staff at Skytrek are very good. The team that took our group on the ziplines gave us a good explanation of how it all works and we got to practice on a mini-zipline to get the hang of it. Then we went through the course. They were there to help us on and off each line, come get us if we got stuck, and catch us if we came in too fast.

I don't have any experience with Arenal Mundo, so I can't compare the two. But I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Skytrek.
Old Oct 15th, 2021, 07:06 PM

I’m pretty sure that it was Sky Trek that I did on my trip to Costa Rica in Jan/Feb 2016. There was definitely a tram up to the top. I had booked through Desafio and did a jungle hike prior to the zip lining, It was absolutely amazing! The first line has you up about 700 feet and traveling at 35mph straight out towards Arenal volcano, From there, the course zigzagged down with views of Lake Arenal along the way. Not only was it the highlight of my trip to Costa Rica, it is one of my top 10 travel highlights ever!