Single Female Traveler seeks group tour options

Jan 10th, 2002, 06:58 AM
KJames

Single Female Traveler seeks group tour options

I am planning to travel solo to Mexico in August of this year and want the names of organizations that provide educational group tours, preferrably in Mexico City, Oaxaca, or Veracruz. Any help would be appreciated.

Jan 12th, 2002, 10:55 AM
MetroGal

Hi KJames: I'm interested in the same possiblity and posted that request the other day, but as yet, there are no responses.

Jan 13th, 2002, 01:16 AM
john

In mexico city,you inquire when you buy your tickets for the museo de anthropology at the ticket counter.The museo in jalapa the capitol of the state of vera cruz ison par or better than mexico city,it's about 3 hous east,it can be spelled xalapa.pretty much wait till you get there,ask at the hotel desk, tourist office stay calm have the right attitude,leave the hurry hurry state of mind at home good luck john

Jan 13th, 2002, 01:31 AM
joh

I forgot to mention I've been to vera cruz and oaxaca,manzanillo,guanajuato.mexico city.I don't know all about,and my spanish is ok but i wish it were better.that's why i'm going back.email if you have more questions, john

Jan 13th, 2002, 09:57 AM
MetroGal

I don't think these responses answer the question of single group tour options.

Jan 17th, 2002, 04:34 AM
Kjames

You are right Metro Gal. I did find out that Global Exchange gives tours to Mexico but only to Chiapas, which doesn't help much. I will check back in a week and see if there is any progress.

Jan 17th, 2002, 02:06 PM
MetroGal

Hi again KJames: Well, I'm atleast encouraged there is some response. Now, let's hope some vehicles come through.