San Jose del Cabo

Old Jul 26th, 1999, 05:51 AM
Mik

San Jose del Cabo

We are planning a trip in August to the Worldmark at Coral Baja in San Jose del Cabo. Anyone been there? Any tips? We've been to Mexico several times but this is our first trip to Los Cabos.

Old Jul 26th, 1999, 06:41 PM
JoAnn

Mik, we haven't been there, but as a member of a timeshare users BBS (www.tug2.net) I went in and checked the 'members only' reviews of people who have stayed there and it rates extremely high. Sounds nice. If you are a timeshare owner, I suggest you go check out TUG.
We just returned from our second trip to Cabo (stayed at the Melia Cabo Real this year). We did not get into San Jose, but it looks neater than Cabo. Email me, if you have any questions, and I'll be able to help any way I can. Jo Ann

Old Jul 27th, 1999, 10:46 AM
JoAnn

Mik go to: http://www.worldmarktheclub.com/ then to the side bar and "The Resorts" There is about all the info you need on Coral Baja there. Looks great. BTW you will be much closer to San Jose than Cabo, and sorry, since we only drove through, can't help you with places to eat. JoAnn

Old Jul 28th, 1999, 08:21 AM
Judy

We went to Cabo San Jose in February, stayed at the Presidente, an all-inclusive resort. It was lovely, but the beach is unswimmable, due to dangerous tides. However, there are many swimmable locations and snorkeling places in and around. In February, the weather was desert-like; ie: very cool in the morning and evenings, but perfect in the day. The restaurant at the Presidente is open to the public, an Italian place well worth a visit! Have a great time..it's not like Cancun or any of those tourist traps. Judy

Old Aug 11th, 1999, 01:10 PM
SuzetteMarie

Hi Mik:

We were in Cabo in May.. stayed at the Melia also, but spent some time in San Jose (liked it much better than CSL). Anyway, DO go to Damiana's for dinner. You won't regret it!

Old Aug 16th, 1999, 08:31 AM
Kathy

Tequila's, Tropicanna and Cafe Florentina are all good. We ate at the golf course one night. Had a platter of meats served different ways. Argentina....I think is the name. Was nice, beautiful view of the course and sea...only drawback was the highway. Damiana's is always good. We stay in Cabo, if you want info on that feel free to write.