Royal Solaris in Cancun

Old Nov 4th, 1997, 12:57 PM
Charlene O'Donnell

Royal Solaris in Cancun

I am planning to stay at the Royal Solaris Hotel when I visit Cancun at the end of November. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has stayed here. The brochure is not very detailed, and I would like to hear experiences (good or bad) that anyone has to share. I also wonder about the quality of the food since this is an all-inclusive property. I would also like to hear more about the rooms.

Old Nov 5th, 1997, 06:32 AM
Don / Boston

Hi: I have stayed in Cancun twice in the last 8 months. While I have not stayed at the Royal Solaris myself I can tell you that it has an excellent reputation and location and is in the areas of cancun that I like best. I would suggest you post your question on the Cancun Chatboard
http://www.iminet.com/mexico/chat.html I am sure you will get some feedback.

Old Nov 12th, 1997, 10:27 AM
Stephen

We stayed at the Royal Solaris for our honeymoon. It's fine - good food, good view, good activities. Best of all, it's one of the first hotels along the
"strip" and it doesn't feel too crowded.

Old Feb 28th, 1998, 03:59 PM
Paul Zukowski

I read your questions concerning staying at the Royal Solaris in Cancun. We alos are planning a trip to RS hotel in November '98. We were interested in hearing your comments ie: weather, food (all-inclusive),rooms, entertainment and sightseeing not to miss. We're especially interested in the weather because if it's not hot enough- why go?! Thanks [email protected]

Old Feb 28th, 1998, 04:02 PM
Paul

I read your questions concerning staying at the Royal Solaris in Cancun. We alos are planning a trip to RS hotel in November '98. We were interested in hearing your comments ie: weather, food (all-inclusive),rooms, entertainment and sightseeing not to miss. We're especially interested in the weather because if it's not hot enough- why go?! Thanks [email protected]