riviera maya..cancun

Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 06:48 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
riviera maya..cancun

I've been trying to figure out where to stay...Going on beach vacation with my husband.
I want to be on the beach where I can easily go swimming off the beach in beautiful clean, clear ocean water.
I've been reading review on trip advisor and almost decided on Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, when I came across a review which said the ocean was dirty and murky there...Has anyone been there to let me know if the ocean water is beautiful and clean and easy to swin in?
Also thinking of Excellence Rivira Cancun?..It's a bit more pricy.
Any suggestions? Any Thoughts?
Thanks.
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:31 AM

Excellence best great beaches water no sea urchins(children)

http://www.bookit.com/mexico/cancun/...-all-inclusive...
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 06:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Zoetry is a fantastic resort, but does not have a great beach.
It is small and intimate with great service.
You may also want to look into Excellence Playa Mujeres.
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 06:33 AM
Original Poster

How's the ocean at Zoetry? Have you been to Excellence Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)..There a few Excellence Resorts in Riviera Maya and Cancun. How is swimming in the ocean off the beach, at Excellence Riviera in Puerto Morelos. Is the ocean water calm, clear and beautiful.
I've been to Cancun Hotel zone awhile back and beach and ocean were beautiful...not sure since hurricanes where beach and ocean would be best in the Cancun Hotel Zone or Riveria area.I've read trip advisor for Excellence Player Mujeres, and some say beach not so great.
Basically I'm looking for best beach, and clean clear ocean for swimming.I've been to many of the Caribbean Islands..Aruba great beaches and beautiful clear ocean but very commercial.I would like to go back to Mexico but having a problem finding the right place. Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 09:49 AM

If beach is your priority, then go to Secrets Maroma. Adults only AI on one of the best beaches around.
The Catalonia Royal Tulum is also an adults only AI on one of the most beautiful beaches and is a smaller resort. It is farther from the airport though.
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 09:50 AM

If beach is your priority, then go to Secrets Maroma. Adults only AI on one of the best beaches around.
The Catalonia Royal Tulum is also an adults only AI on one of the most beautiful beaches and is a smaller resort. It is farther from the airport though.
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 01:15 PM

The water at excellence riviera is clean and clear and calm you will be able to see the fish. The beach is also very nice as is the resort.