RELIABLE TOUR AGENTS & SIGHTS TO SEE

Jan 14th, 2003, 12:32 PM
M. Carlson

RELIABLE TOUR AGENTS & SIGHTS TO SEE

Message: We will be taking a South America Norwegian Cruise the end of January. We booked a Iguazu Falls Tour with [email protected] for about 1/3 the price that Norwegian Cruise tour will be. This tour agent is in Florida. Although we detailed exactly what we wanted, it took several calls and e-mails before we could finalize the arrangements. I would like to get the names of some reliable tour agents for the following South America cities:
Montevideo, Uruguay; Puerto Madryn, Argentina; Port Stanley, Falkland Island; Ushuaia, Argentina; Punta Arenas, Chile; Puerto Chacabuco, Chile; Puerto Montt, Chile. Also if you would have some recommendations on what to see in these ports, I would greatly appreciated those comments.

Jan 14th, 2003, 05:21 PM
Fer

I can only recommend about Buenos Aires. I strongly recommend WOWArgentina for private tours and warm,personal service and very convenient prices [email protected]
Don´t miss spots are all the ones included in this company´s tour which adds a touch of creativity as well as pithy information about the country

Jan 20th, 2003, 09:42 AM
Blair

I read your note. I am on a South America Norwegian Cruise, the Norwegian Dream, starting the 15 February from Valparaiso, visiting the same ports you mentioned. I would appreciate your sharing any informations you receive concerning tour agents. Thanks

Mar 11th, 2003, 06:32 PM

We are to take the same trip in Nov. '03, and I've been busy doing research. I would love to hear what you did at these ports, who you used, etc.. Thanks for any help.

Search this Thread