Search

Pura Vida Hotel

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2004, 09:07 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pura Vida Hotel

My husband and I had planned to stay at the Hampton Inn upon a late arrival into airport.
This mornings paper has a good review of the Pura Vida Hotel, anyone stayed here? Not to be confused with Pura Vida Retreat (yoga spa).
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:58 PM
koa

I looked at their website. The place looks very attractive. Looking forward to any reviews from the fodor CR experts.
Old May 5th, 2004, 03:13 AM

Hi, "fluffytails" stayed there, I believe. Put that into the search area and I think her posts will come up. She also did a great website with her pictures and gives the address in her post. In a rush, but if you have problems, respond & I'll help later, Joyce
Old May 5th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for your help. I checked with fluffy tails and have booked, will let you know in late July when we return. Berni at Pura Vida has been most helpful.
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 03:13 PM

We had a family of 19 (ages 7 - 71) go to Costa Rica this past December. We stayed at the Pura Vida upon arrival and two nights before leaving. Berni and Nhi were wonderful. Berni helped me redo our itinerary, get a bus charter, ran interference with hotels, suggested activities, etc. We had a wonderful time. The Pura Vida Hotel is inexpensive and wonderful. The rooms are charming, grounds are lovely, food delicious and the hosts terrific. Try www.puravidahotel.com