Reload this Page >

Puerto Vallarta Riu Jalisco?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22nd, 2002, 04:25 AM
Marie

Is it open yet??? Has anyone been there to give us a trip report????

Old May 23rd, 2002, 07:11 AM
John

to the top same question

Old May 23rd, 2002, 08:20 AM
Laura

I asked the same question on a previous post and was told it is not opening until June. They stated it was opening May 15th, but they are not advertising it at my end until June 9th.<BR>--Let's hope it's a great review, I've booked a week in August!

Old May 28th, 2002, 08:45 AM
Sal

We are booked to go in two weeks. My Travel agent called down to confirm that they were open. They have been open for the past two weeks and going strong. I will post an email when I get back. If anyone else has just returned from Riu Jalisco, please post a response.

Old May 28th, 2002, 12:35 PM
ttt

Yes, please post!

Old May 28th, 2002, 01:30 PM
angie

Looks like it's open this weekend. However, I've known Mexico hotels to open for business even though they aren't totally completed. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't still some minor finishing up going on over the next month or so! I'll be looking for a report Sal! <BR>

Old May 29th, 2002, 10:09 AM
Laura

See my post of earlier today! Review of RIU JALISCO

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 03:10 PM
Bryan

Has anyone been to the Riu Jalisco yet. I have a trip planned with my family in mid Aug. My kids are 5 & 9. I am very interested in hearing about your experiences.<BR><BR>

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 08:31 PM
darrell

Just exactly where in PV is the Riu Jalisco? the hotel zone? How is thier beach?

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 08:32 PM
darrell

sorry corrected email address..whoops

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 05:26 AM
JRinPV

It's not in Puerto Vallarta!<BR>RUI Jalisco is not even in the state of Jalisco, (why did the call it that) at it's at least 20 miles north of Vallarta.

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 11:29 AM
Deb

To Bryan & darrell, We went to the RIU in june. It was beautiful! The beach is very nice. It is not in the state of Jalisco but Nayarit(sp?). I would go back anytime. It is not in the hotel zone, which is a plus as far as I am concerned. The only hotel close is the Solare, next door. It is easy to get transportation daily, right in front of the hotel. My daughter loved it so much that she was trying to figure out what it would cost her just to live there year round...ha! I don't think she was kidding!