Please give review of RIU JALISCO

Old May 16th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Laura

Please give review of RIU JALISCO

If anyone is going soon, (I know it has only just opened), please give us your review!

Thanks in advance

Old May 21st, 2002, 05:21 AM
Eleanor

Laura, I just saw a note from another person saying the hotel won't open until June.

Old Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:41 PM
Yvon

You should check out these 2 Web sites for more info:
1)http://mytravelboard.com/pacificmexico/messages/7.html
2)http://www.tomzap.com/frm/list.php?f=10&collapse=0

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Kelle

My two friends and i were at the Riu Jalisco May25-June1st. We were very impressed. The hotel is very beautiful with great service. The beach is very nice. The food was great. The staff is very friendly. The only thing i did not liike about the hotel is that there was nothing to eat after 10:00 in the evening and that after the nightly entertainment there wasnt alot for young adults to do. We went to the "disco" but they only played Mexican music and cheesy dance music. They didnt play any popular music. We went outside of the resort twice, once to Bucerias (a small village 10 min taxi ride) and downtown. There wasnt alot of young people there. There were tons of kids and couples. If i were the director of entertainment i would have Karaoke games in the pool by night for adults. I expected to be partying the whole week but i was in bed around midnight each night. Other than that it was nice. I think next time i'll check out another resort with more entertainment.

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Kelle

My two friends and i were at the Riu Jalisco May25-June1st. We were very impressed. The hotel is very beautiful with great service. The beach is very nice. The food was great. The staff is very friendly. The only thing i did not like about the hotel is that there was nothing to eat after 10:00 in the evening and that after the nightly entertainment there wasnt alot for young adults to do. We went to the "disco" but they only played Mexican music and cheesy dance music. They didnt play any popular music. We went outside of the resort twice, once to Bucerias (a small village 10 min taxi ride) and downtown. There wasnt alot of young people there. There were tons of kids and couples. If i were the director of entertainment i would have Karaoke, games in the pool by night for adults. I expected to be partying the whole week but i was in bed around midnight each night. Other than that it was nice. I think next time i'll check out another resort with more entertainment.

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Laura

Thanks for the review. It sounds great for us....a family friendly place.
We get up early and tour and probably won't see much after 10PM...Ha Ha.
Hope you find more of a party place next time!