Playa Los Arcos Hotel in Puerto Vallarta?

Jan 14th, 2002, 12:39 PM
dixie

Playa Los Arcos Hotel in Puerto Vallarta?

has anyone stayed there? is it clean? are the suites worth the money? is there another hotel that is a good value by the rio cual

Jan 14th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Anony

Los Arcos is good right on Los Muertes Beach they have a sister hotel across the street with great roof top garden and small pool if you want to get away from it all. There is also molinodeagua.com with wonderful garden setting, small bungalows and suites and 2 pools one right on the beach.

Jan 14th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Rick

I stayed at the sister hotel accross the street in March 2000. I only stayed one night but only because I wanted to be on the beach. The room was fine, nothing to complain about. It has a website you can look at.

Jan 14th, 2002, 08:01 PM
dixie

thank you very much for your replies. i'll go ahead and try to get a room there and also check out molina de agua. thanks.

Jan 17th, 2002, 08:48 AM
Cathy

Hi, I have been going to PV for about 10 years. Los Arcos is in a great location in "old town" Vallarta. Not luxurious but very nice. Great beach location, nice pool, good food. Rooms clean, nice staff. I believe they have 2 other sister locations. I believe if you stay in Los Arcos you can use all amenities in all three of their locations, which are all close by.