place to stay In Isla Mujeres?

Old Dec 18th, 1999, 05:55 PM
Brent

place to stay In Isla Mujeres?

I am taking a wife and three teenage boys to Isla in March. Where would be a great, quiet, beach view, no TV, clean, AC, place to stay? Thanks.

Old Dec 20th, 1999, 11:45 AM
tina

You're going to a very beautiful "off the beaten track" island. My husband and I stayed at the hotel with the lighthouse in front and it was decent. That was almost 20 years ago and we didn't have much money. I forgot the name of it but you can't miss it. There's also more expensive places, so just ask around. The people are very friendly. You'll enjoy strolling the cobblestone streets in the evening.
Enjoy!

Old Dec 20th, 1999, 03:08 PM
rip

Hotel Maria Del Mar is right by the beach on the northern side. There's three types of rooms to choose with rates starting from $50 us dollars. You might want to reserve early since you're going during the high season. Hotel Nabalam is also by the beach but pricier at $100.

Have fun!

Old Dec 25th, 1999, 09:41 AM
Neil Stewart

Try the Hotel Rocamar:
http://mjmnet.net/HotelRocaMar/home.htm
Or go with a private rental (home) Email me further info I am booked for March 2000 2 weeks @ 600 per week for 8 people, one home , two apts complex. Very cheap way to go!

Old Feb 21st, 2000, 06:56 PM
d & G motl

stay at the Frances Arlene. large rooms with a/c are $48. best deal on the island for tourist class facility. will e mail you further info. dan and ginny