Most Luxurious hotel in PV- near golf course?

Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:11 AM
james

Most Luxurious hotel in PV- near golf course?

What is the most luxurious hotel (best service, best food and best rooms in Puerto Vallarta?
Also near golf course and great beach?
Is this possible or am I asking too much???
Thanks for your help.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 06:58 AM
JRinPV

The Four Seasons Resort at Punta de Mita, not exactly Puerto Vallarta it's at the northern point of the bay. Most luxurious and expensive place here, vacation spot for many celebrities, with a first class golf course.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:00 AM
Kelly

Most definitely the FOUR SEASONS!! If I was to go there, I would go there...plus it is far enough away from the dirt and filth of PV.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:38 PM
how rude

Kelly can you just answer the question and refrain from judgemental commentary? Some of us LOVE Puerto Vallarta as it is and do not find the "dirt or filth" you mention. The people may be poor but clean, proud, and loving.

It is Mexico for god's sake. You want Vegas or Disneyland... go there instead!

Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:05 AM
JRinPV

Yes, I take exception to Kelly's comments. Unlike him I live here and I don't know what areas of Vallarta he's referring to, but I find Vallarta a lot cleaner than many cities, where I've lived, in the US. Where else do you get trash pick up every day of the year?
Please don't listen to idiots who can not even write correctly in their on language.

Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:26 AM
Here Here

Exactly! I was about to tell Kelly that I hoped the Four Seasons offers grammar lessons that she/he can attend.

Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:06 AM
moi

yes, yes, Kelly IS the " dirt and filth ".

Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:40 AM
Four Seasons Punta Mita

"TROUBLE AT PUNTA MITA" In the early 1990s, the Mexican government concluded a deal with private interests to build the Four Seasons resort development at corral de Riscos, at the end of the Punta Mita highway. The idyllic Corral de Riscos inlet, however, was ejido (communally owned) land and base of operations for the local fishing and boating cooperative, cooperativa Corral de Riscos. In 1995 the government moved the people, under protest, into modern housing beside a new anchorage at nearby Playa Anclote. Now that the ejido people seem to have grudgingly accepted their new housing and harbor - they've even named their new settlement "Nuevo Corral de Riscos" - the old Corral de Riscos road has been reopened. At the highway's end, a private driveway on the right continues to the super-exclusive 18-hole golf course and 100-room four Seasons Hotel."

Moon Handbooks, Puerto Vallarta, Bruce Whipperman, 2001