Notices

Month in Costa Rica

Feb 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Original Poster

Month in Costa Rica

Next winter, I am looking at spending a month in CR.
I've never done anything like this before, so I would be greatly appreciative of help.
But, how do I start to even plan this trip? I am looking at pacific coast side. I am wanting to rent a furnished house or condo for this time.
Please help.
If it helps at all, I am coming from Canada
Feb 7th, 2013, 02:43 PM

Well , I think that you should separate your trip in many parts...firsts, you have to chose the best tourist areas in Costa Rica, I can recommend you Santa Teresa Beach area,then Monteverde & La fortuna Area, then Manuel Antonio Area, also you will love the carribean side of Costa Rica, Puerto Viejo area is the best ....you will spend a month in CR, that is a great time to discover all the wonders of Costa Rica...
Feb 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM
mad

I think you need to figure out what you want to do- busy, touristy area, small town, surfing, wildlife, etc.? there's a lot of diversity in Costa Rica, so you'll need to figure out your main interests in order to narrow down the area to stay in. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a place on vrbo.com.
Feb 9th, 2013, 06:39 AM

Where do you want to be? What do you want to do there? How many of you are there? What is your budget, age (in general), abilities, travel experience, etc., etc.? What are your needs in terms of amenities? Do you speak Spanish? People can be helpful, but not without some guidance from you.

Search this Thread