Search

MISSION COMPLETE...finally!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2004, 07:39 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MISSION COMPLETE...finally!

well..after much procrastination, I, Trevor finally finished our picture site. you can view it at: http://www.worldisround.com/home/trevorjoyc/index.html . thanks again for all your help. The reason it took so long was because i started my own website, then realized I was, well a little short on time and a bit lazy so I continued with the worldisround. So now that everything with this trip is out of the waym we'll just have to sit back, drinking the coffee, and start planning my month trip back there next year for spanish.

~Trevor
Old Aug 31st, 2004, 11:12 PM
lvk

Great pictures Trevor. Thanks for sharing. Did you use a digital camera? Mine really didn't take to the humidity very well and locked up on me quite a bit, so I didn't get as many shots I would have liked. Maybe after I get around to finishing my trip report, I'll post my pictures too.
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 04:36 AM
Original Poster

thanks! i will relay the message to my dad. no, we used a regular camera but got the digital cd made with the prints. My dad didnt want to risk his 700$ work camera. Next time he will though, we didnt have too much humidity. yup. i think everyones going to start using that site. haha. its real easy to use. thanks for the comment.
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 02:24 PM
Original Poster

I'll add, that, yes my husband really regretted not having a digital camera there. We also did use one of those waterproof Kodak cameras as well.
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 02:56 PM
peg

Trevor, I am completly with you, I started my site then I stopped. So then I just used the templates, but I got as far as some of my Galapagos photos, now I am relocating to DC so I think it is going to take longer yet. I know Percy, but I am workign on it.

Nice site though, glad you got it finished.
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 03:21 PM

Thank You for posting all those lovely pictures.

I could identify with some of them, for the places that I had been to.

That is okay Peg.

I know you are very busy packing for your move to Washington DC.

I have seen about half of your Galapagos pictures.

But each time I go it seems like more pop up..maybe my computer is just soooo slow in loading them.

Talk to you soon

Percy