COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Mexico city hotels

Old Sep 30th, 1997, 01:29 PM
Robert Potter

Mexico city hotels

Please supply names of good "Tourist grade hotels" in Mexico city.

Old Sep 30th, 1997, 04:19 PM
jennifer nacif

robert what rates and what location are you looking for

Old Oct 17th, 1997, 02:44 PM
Dan

I will be in Mexico City in early December. Looking for a decent, yet cheap place near Las Lomas area, in particular near the Sheraton Hotel. Any ideas?

Old Oct 18th, 1997, 07:40 PM
mark

Fiesta Americana is very nice and has good weekend rates. Quality Inn Calinda is in the Zona Rosa, close to the subway which is very nice and cheap way to see the city.

Old Oct 19th, 1997, 09:16 PM
Logan Stuart

I really liked Hotel Corinto when I was in Mexico CIty. It is close to the Holiday Crown, Monumento de la Revolucion, Las Bellas Artes, Metro stations and a Woolworth store. (One of the few remaining open after their restructuring ... a good place to save a buck on postcards) Breakfast at the Holiday Crown is worth the short 1 block walk.

Old Oct 24th, 1997, 11:48 AM
jennifer nacif

robert if you want price the days inn is a good option a litle more expensive yet better location is calinda hotel and much better yet and still resonibly prise is hotel century zona rosa . consider weekends in mexico all hotels have special pakages any questions please dont hesitate