Mexico Adult Only All Inclusive

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 01:25 PM
Susan

Mexico Adult Only All Inclusive

Husband and I planning trip to Mexico in April. Want it to be adult only, all-inclusive, somewhat "upscale" (good food & drink, romantic). Where can we avoid the spring break crowd?

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 02:11 PM
Kate

Try the Aventura or Spa Palace both upscale adults only resorts, and NO spring Break crowds!

www.palaceresortsmexico.com

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 02:14 PM
sue

any particular part of mexico. i personally would recommend crown paradise in puerto vallarta. i havent stayed there but did view it last dec when i stayed nearby and thought my next trip i would stay there. read and heard nothing but good things, its 5 star, about 10 minute bus ride to town. near the marina. rooms have balconies with ocean views, it has a spa, room service included with room service - love that idea. anyways for more info check out their website at www.crownparadise.com. good luck and have a wonderful vacation! the only thing i don't know is if it would have the "spring break" crowd.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Susan

thanks sue! Will check out crown paradise. No preference as to where we stay in Mexico as long as no spring break crowd! Would like the resort to be somewhat laid back (not have to dress up every night!) Afraid of the "lack of beach" at Aventura. Any comment?

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 03:26 PM
sue

Hi Susan,
not sure if your asking for comment on adventura or cp on the beach. adventura probably more expensive. check out the website www.caribbeanopinion.com for reviews of resort. mind you the beach and water may be nicer there. didnt really check out the beach in front of cp, but did notice lots of yellow umbrellas (sturdy ones) set up in front on beach but didn't look further , i think there may have been a little slope there. let me know if any more questions.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 03:28 PM
sue

susan,
by the way if you don't feel like "dressing up" every night at the cp you have the room service and you can stay in your jammy's (sounds great to me)! plus you can sit on your balcony and eat!