massage/spa in Puerto Vallarta

Sep 30th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Original Poster

massage/spa in Puerto Vallarta

I will be in Vallarta working for 10 days and want to treat myself to a spa and massage day or half day. Can anyone recommend a clean charming place that can provide that? Has anyone tried the recently established new-agey place on the hill above Vallarta?
Oct 8th, 2003, 07:52 AM

The best message that I have ever had in my life was at Caletas. They have open air cabanas and use native oils and scents from the area. You would have to do the Caletas tour to get there or maybe you can rent a boat (the tour is good also). The girl that did my message couldn't have been more than 5-foot tall and weighed 90 lbs. but she used her thumbs like no other person before. In past massages, the masues (sp?) could never get me to relax enough to work on my neck and shoulders. This girl had me asleep and when she was done, my legs were like rubber. I highly recommend this tour especially if you are looking for a wonderful massage. Besides, the food they fixed was fabulous. I haven't personally experienced anyother places in PV but if you are staying at a major resort,I'm sure they can "hook" you up. By the way, when will you be there? We will be there from Oct. 18 to Oct 25th, staying at Westin, Club Regina. Have a great time!!
Oct 27th, 2003, 08:14 AM

I have not yet been to PV, but plan on visiting Terra Noble spa (http://www.terranoble.com/) for the Temezcal Treatment (amongst others). Native to Mexico, it's a great "one with nature" -- and one of a kind -- experience.
Oct 27th, 2003, 05:40 PM

I have heard RAVES about venus massage, which is not a fancy spa- rather a casual place with apparently very talented masseuses. This from people who've had their fair share of massages. One person told me she had a 11/4 hr therapeutic massage with aromatherapy for only $33USD!
on Aquiles Serdan, a few doors west of Pie in the Sky.

Search this Thread