Marriot CasaMagna Cancun

May 31st, 2004, 05:42 PM
Original Poster

Marriot CasaMagna Cancun

I am thinking about staying at this hotel. I have got a pretty good price on it. My biggest concern is how far is it from the bars and restaurants? Also how is the beach in front of the hotel? Any advice on the hotel would be great.
Thanks
May 31st, 2004, 06:13 PM

We stayed at this hotel 6 years ago. At that time it was gorgeous. The beach in front was great. Not real wide but it was a nice beach, beautiful pool, etc. It was a very quiet place. You have to take a bus to town. It was at the time a quarter then you are downtown. Not real inconvenient. The ride was no more than 5 minutes.
May 31st, 2004, 06:14 PM

hi,
the hotel is an easy, cheap bus ride (about 15 minutes) to the hotel zone bars, and about 25 minutes to the good downtown Cancun restaurants.
The beach is fantastic, very beautiful.
Jun 1st, 2004, 05:02 AM

Stayed in Jan 2000 found it to be expensive to eat and drink there however it is a very nice hotel and the beach is nice too. You will be happy w/everything with this hotel, if you want good Italian food there is a restaurant right across the road I think it's called La Dolce Vita very good Italian, the breakfast buffet at the hotel is great, when we were there they had a surf and turf night all you can eat, if they still have it try it it was great. Good Luck.

Search this Thread